Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog Version 12 Tutorial

To: <k2qmf@juno.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog Version 12 Tutorial
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2016 14:34:03 -0600
I completely forgot about the Edit button. That's a major gaffe on my part.
Use the Edit button to send all the current WriteLog settings to whatever
text editor you have set as default in Windows (presumably Notepad). It
takes a snapshot of all your settings and places them in Notepad so you can
edit them. After editing, you can then save them into a new .ini file or
replace an existing .ini.

When Edit is initially invoked, a dialog screen will open and ask for a file
name. Either create a new filename for the .ini or replace an existing .ini.

I'll update the V12 page on rttycontesting.com shortly on this.

Sorry about that.

Don AA5AU