Re: [WriteLog] switching with DX Doubler box

To: diverkene@gmail.com <diverkene@gmail.com>, WriteLog@contesting.com <WriteLog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] switching with DX Doubler box
From: ukbrown@aol.com via WriteLog <writelog@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2016 19:07:57 GMT
Not sure my request for help made it too the reflector.
If not here is a repeat.
 I am using a XP OS computer with Direct IO with switching of rigs and cw
keying keying via LPT. All was working properly till I tried to  go from 11:30
up. Has anyone else using serial ports for frequency and LPT with a
DXD box for switching rigs and keying. Had this issue. Email me ukbrown@aol.com

Thanks PTL bill K0UK

Happy Connecting.  Sent from my Sprint Phone.