[WriteLog] more wierdness .. V12?

To: WriteLog Reflector <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] more wierdness .. V12?
From: Alan Maenchen <ad6e@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2016 08:21:23 -1000
A couple of things discovered in the Sprint last night:

1)  F8, for some reason had a random delay from 0 to 2 seconds. Usually
about 1 second. That's where I put the "1st QSO exchange" and it caused
some QLF. Not serious but I wonder if anyone else has seen this or might be
my confuser toying with me again.

2)  In 12.02L the up arrow key now jumps to QSO #1 instead of the most
recent QSO in the log for editing. That was a problem. Looks like the up
arrow and down arrow now do the same thing.

It was good to get back into the game again last night after a full year of
problems. The new 70ft tower and SteppIR are working well now at the new
QTH. Still limited to SO1R.

Aloha,  Alan  AD6E / KH6TU