Re: [WriteLog] more wierdness .. V12?

To: WriteLog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] more wierdness .. V12?
From: Steve Forst <numbnutz33@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2016 10:50:37 -0500
In Version 12 I am seeing the same thing mentioned by Alan: Up arrow from the entry window jumps to the first entry in the log, and not to the most recently logged QSO (as it has done for me over the past 15 years). As a blind guy using screen reading software this is problematic for me.

I thought it might just be peculiar to my particular setup, but if someone else is seeing this, maybe not. Has something changed/broken in V. 12, or is there a setting I can tweak to get the old behavior back?

73, Steve KW3A