[WriteLog] another problem

To: Writelog <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] another problem
From: Courtney Judd <k4wi@k4wi.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2016 08:54:59 -0600
I got thru the rtty test this past week end with only one glitch: when the packet terminal window was open in the left monitor I would loose cursor focus in the QSO entry window on the right monitor; clicking on qso entry would bring the cursor back but the packet terminal would disappear. Solution was to bring the packet window to the same monitor and problem would go away. No big huhu; I can live with this....

now, this morning I am setting up for 160 test coming up and a new thingie has shown up.... for some reason the QSO ENTRY window and the SCP window want to occupy the same space and one must tab between them from little tabs along the bottom of the QSO ENTRY window. How do I stop this behavior? Any help would be appreciated! Tnx Cort K4WI