Re: [WriteLog] WARC bandmap problem

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WARC bandmap problem
From: Jim Iori <NU4Y@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2016 12:12:08 +0000
You need to type 1810000 if in the entry window.... or type 18100 in the freq. to the left in entry window. Since the WARC bands are not used in contesting... Spots come up in red but logging a qso there is not marked as bad
and can be exported to ADIF.

When I click on a warc band spot the radio goes there ?? in dxpedition mode.
My set up bands is greyed out so you may not change the bands from the BAND area.
Under Bands select single band and ensure "all band entry" is checked.

Uncheck restrict clicks to legal bands (where ever that is ?? )

using V11.28 (I know need to upgrade).

Jim / NU4Y