Re: [WriteLog] WARC bandmap problem

To: WriteLog Reflector <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WARC bandmap problem
From: Alan Maenchen <ad6e@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2016 08:39:46 -1000
Thanks for the tip about entering 18100K instead of 18100 from the entry
window to QSY to 17 meters. That's workable.

For some reason, WL now allows me to transmit on WARC bands where yesterday
it didn't. In fact, I managed to crash WL twice trying to get WARC bands to
work (30, 17, 12 ... same issue). First the WinKey failed, then trying to
fix that WL became unresponsive forever. Probably because I unplugged the
USB cable and plugged it back in. It took a Windoze re-boot to fix. That
happened twice. Today everything is working correctly and I didn't change
anything (that I know of). I can't explain it. Thus, I expect the real
culprit was Windoze 7-64 which had some issue with the WinKey box.

Aloha,  Alan  AD6E / KH6TU