Re: [WriteLog] Russian DX Contest log issues

To: "'Bob Henderson'" <bob.5b4agn@gmail.com>, "'[WriteLog]'" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Russian DX Contest log issues
From: "Gert Meinen" <pa3aav@hetnet.nl>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 08:18:16 -0000
Bob,

Using Writelog v12.03G.
I noticed the same you did regarding the scoring of European Russian
stations, Writelog counts 'm for 5 points while they are worth ten.
The Asian Russian stations are counted ok for ten points.
When I came across stations with the RK or SE Oblast I logged them with
Ctrl-Shift-Enter. That key stroke combination lets you log "unacceptable"
calls.
I suspect the scoring and oblasts needs to be updated.

73 Gert, PA3AAV