Re: [WriteLog] Russian DX Contest log issues

To: "john@kk9a.com" <john@kk9a.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Russian DX Contest log issues
From: Bob Henderson <bob.5b4agn@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 17:55:15 +0000
Real time scoring is provided so we can assess our progress through an
event.  Wildly incorrect feedback is misleading and most unhelpful.

Fortunately I found other contest loggers provide for Cabrillo import.  I
exported my WL Cabrillo file then imported it to another logger where I
corrected my fudged RK and SE Q's.  Having done so my calculated score
increased by some 3 million points.

Not the best ad for WL.

Bob, 5B4AGN