[WriteLog] Band Change window in All Asian contest not working as expect

To: "writelog@contesting.com" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Band Change window in All Asian contest not working as expected
From: Mike Heideman <mike_heideman@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2016 08:48:47 -0700
For the All Asian CW contest we set up for M/S with 3 K3s; Run, In-Band S&P
(designated Run), and Mult. We're using the N6TV hardware interlock on the Aux
jacks of the two Run K3s.

The AA contest uses the same rules as CQWW for Mult station transmitting and
for band changes (10-minute rule) for both Run and Mult. After bringing up the
Band Change window we right-clicked and set it for 10-minute rule.

We then logged a test JA1 QSO on the Run station. This resulted in a countdown
timer for the Run station starting at 60 minutes and the small circle changing
from green to yellow.

Is there a way to get the timer to use 10 minutes instead of 60 by changing a
configuration? We can use the existing timer and just wait to change bands
until it counts down below 50 minutes but it would be preferable to get the
"green light". The documentation hints at 60 being the default when the band
changes per hour selection is made but I can't find any way of changing the
interval from 60 to 10 when a 10-minute rule is used.

A secondary annoyance is that if a new mult is worked on the Mult radio that
was already worked on another band then a message appears in the Band Change
window stating that a non-mult was worked on the Mult radio. Mults in the AA
contest are WPX prefixes by band. The scoring of the log is correctly counting
mults per band but the Band Change window seems to be counting only prefixes,
ignoring the band.

There are very few M/S entries in the AA contest so we may be among the first
to encounter these issues with WriteLog.

73,
-Mike, N7MH