[CQ-Contest] IARU HF Championship 2016 - Mltiplierlist of HQ stations

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>, "'Win-Test Reflector'" <support@win-test.com>, <N1MMLoggerplus@yahoogroups.com>, <writelog@contesting.com>, <bernie@dailydx.com>, <ve2fk@arrl.net>, <mjruttenberg@gmail.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] IARU HF Championship 2016 - Mltiplierlist of HQ stations
From: "OZ0J Joe" <contest@oz0j.dk>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2016 21:21:38 +0200
Dear all

I have been started to find HQ stations participate in 2016. I can't find
much information of activities (changes) since last year, so the list
mentioned below is mostly 2015 calls.

I cannot download the file from VE2FK (for N1MM). It should be placed at
<https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/N1MMLoggerplus/files/IARU_2016_VE2FK_00
2.txt>
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/N1MMLoggerplus/files/IARU_2016_VE2FK_002
.txt but I get no file. Can someone send the file to contest@oz0j.dk?

So far I have made a PDF file and it can be found at
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2651703/iaru2016hq.pdf

The BOLD are valid information of 2016 that some of you have informed me
about or I have found elsewhere.

I could use ANY kind of known call signs (HQ stations) in the 2016 IARU
Championship contest. Please send an e-mail to contest@oz0j.dk as soon as
possible.

Especially I need information of the lines with YELLOW background.

N6TV, Bob will create multiplier file for Win-Test, N1MM and Writelog as
always. The files will be placed at  <http://www.kkn.net/~n6tv/itu.zip>
http://www.kkn.net/~n6tv/itu.zip

I will create a TXT file and send it to N6TV in the beginning of next week.

73 Joe, OZ0J