[WriteLog] CSS Mode Changing

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] CSS Mode Changing
From: Marty Bluhm <w8aks55@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2016 22:21:41 -0400
Im trying to setup CSS in the rtty mode per Don's tutorial.
Im using a Flex 6300.
I have it setup up to step 9, i am not hearing any rtty tones, in fact when i
click on a call in the bandmap , the mode changes to cw.
Also on the headphone selection dropdown box, i have no headphones/speakers
selection available.
Now my audio pickup for my speakers is from the Flex audio out. Should the
audio pickup for CSS be picked up off the sound card at the computer?
Thanks & 73
Marty
W8AKS

Sent from my iPad