Re: [WriteLog] Contest Super Simulator (CSS) Problem with Flex 6300

To: Don AA5AU <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Contest Super Simulator (CSS) Problem with Flex 6300
From: Marty <w8aks55@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2016 12:27:50 -0400
Sorry for the delay but just saw the message.
I am using the vac program from Russia
On the range of the cable, my range is 11025-4800 (default 9600)
Also, I had to get my audio from the computer not the 6300.
Also before anything would print, make sure the radio is set to "L".
It will reset to zero. Drove me crazy.
Getting the scope & tones to display is a job, clicking on the tone in the
waterfall will bring it in display. Exact tuning is not fun if you are like me
using the mouse wheel to fine tune. Haven't been able to make it work.
Oh yes, initially, I used speakers on headphones then changed to line 1 on that
selection and on WINDOWS speakers playback.
I have a MRI this afternoon but will be back.
Don, the LSB is really fsk didn't work, just keys ptt but no audio tones
outgoing.
When I get this up going completely, I will document it and take screen shots
and forward them to you.
Have to go, let me know how it goes.
Marty

Sent from my iPad