Re: [WriteLog] Bandmap issues

To: aa5au@bellsouth.net, k4wi@k4wi.net
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Bandmap issues
From: W2GR--- via WriteLog <writelog@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2016 16:23:34 -0400
Don to the rescue!!..Thanks Don!

Found one msg with a space..AFTER..the %E..

But it was not the first line (F02)..it was F07.

Box now a no show!...I just imported my messages from last year. All worked
 OK then. I just upgraded to ver 12 and I like it!

Nice Wayne!

Thanks Don and GL this weekend!.

73
Mike W2GR

In a message dated 9/19/2016 4:17:39 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,