[WriteLog] Packet Spots Window

To: "" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Packet Spots Window
From: "Mike VE3YF" <mike@ve3yf.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2016 19:06:15 +0000
I have just finished updating/upgrading to the latest version and going thru
all my old versions and making minor changes.

I have just noticed that when I put the Packet Spot Window on my left monitor
(Right Monitor is the dominant Monitor) that the connection to the Telenet
drops out after 10 mins or so. I reconnect and the same thing happens again.

If I leave the Packet Window on the Right Monitor I don't seem to have this
problem or not this frequent.

I never had this problem before, maybe CQWW is causing the problem with my
Telenet Connection ve7cc.

Any idea's.......Tnx...

73 De Mike
VE3YF