[WriteLog] URGENT: Logs wanted for next release of SuperCheckPartial

To: Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>, "n1mmloggerplus@yahoogroups.com" <n1mmloggerplus@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] URGENT: Logs wanted for next release of SuperCheckPartial
From: Stu Phillips <stu@k6tu.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2016 19:22:05 +0000
Hi Folks!

I am planning to release a new version of the Super Check Partial database
files on December 2nd, 2016.  I am requesting your logs for input to the
database files.  Please send your logs for this release by noon PST December
1st, 2016.

If you would like to contribute your CABRILLO format logs for the SCP database,
please send them at any time to:

logs@supercheckpartial.com<mailto:logs@supercheckpartial.com>

You can send more than one log attachment in a single email BUT PLEASE DON¹T
SEND THEM IN A ZIP file!

Please DO NOT SEND ADIF encoded logs…

If there is a new contesting callsign you want added to the database for
activity in the next few months, let me know before the next update cutoff time.

At any time, please attach in an email the same Cabrillo format log that you
submitted to the contest sponsor and send it to

logs@supercheckpartial.com<mailto:logs@supercheckpartial.com>

I have all logs submitted since the last release of the database files on
November 1st, 2016 and today - If you have already sent me your logs, there is
no reason to send them again.

Thank you to the development teams of both N1MM+ and Writelog.  Both these
loggers now have an option to email your Cabrillo log to Super Check Partial
when you export the Cabrillo formatted log after your contest is completed!

Logs from any contest within the last 24 months are always appreciated.
Some of the more commonly submitted logs are from:

CQ WW DX - CW, Phone, RTTY
CQ WPX - CW, Phone, RTTY
CQ 160M - CW, Phone
ARRL DX - CW, Phone
ARRL Sweepstakes - CW, Phone
ARRL RTTY Roundup
ARRL 10M
ARRL 160M
IARU Radiosport
Russian DX Contest
Worked All Europe - CW, Phone, RTTY

NOTE:  NAQP logs are particularly under-represented in the log pool as are
other contests where the manager now requires submission via a web form.  Logs
from these contest are especially requested!
More info on SCP at

http://www.supercheckpartial.com<http://www.supercheckpartial.com%3chttp:/www.supercheckpartial.com/%3e>

Thanks for your help!
Stu K6TU