Re: [WriteLog] Super Check Partial slowdown - V11 vs V12

To: "'James Brooks, 9V1YC'" <9v1yc@nine-v.com>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Super Check Partial slowdown - V11 vs V12
From: "Randy Thompson K5ZD" <k5zd@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2016 14:10:41 -0000
I have had the opposite impression.

With v11, I would notice the SCP times start to slow down above 4K QSOs.
Not terrible, but enough to start being noticeable.

With the most recent v12, the SCP speeds have been great.  I noticed no
degradation at all in the recent WW CW where I went over 4K QSOs.

Upgraded to Win10 between using v11 and v12.  Don't think that had any
effect.

Similar PC to yours.

I recall W5XD making a comment in one of the latest versions that he had
made some changes to the SCP feature.  It now also displays N+1 calls in the
SCP window.  This is the version I used for WW CW.  I found seeing both
matching calls and N+1 calls to be very helpful at times.

Randy, K5ZD