Re: [WriteLog] Recenty used files list

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Recenty used files list
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2017 18:41:41 -0600
Yes, WL v12 stores the last 4 recently used files in the registry.

The best way to change the list is just to open the files you want to be in
the list. Open the 4 files you want in the list and they will be in the
list.

OR

Start WriteLog. Click Edit button in the opening screen. This saves the
contests of the registry into a file you name or select. I use the filename
aa5au.ini but you can use any filename you want like writelog.ini. The file
should open in Notepad if you have .ini files set to open with Notepad (or
any other editor). Make changes to the entries which are under the [Recent
File List] like this:

[Recent File List]
File1=C:\Users\dhill\Documents\WriteLog\contest\TARAMELEE15.wl
File2=C:\Users\dhill\Documents\WriteLog\contest\TEST.wl
File3=C:\Users\dhill\Documents\WriteLog\contest\TenMeterRTTY15.wl
File4=C:\Users\dhill\Documents\WriteLog\contest\WAERTTY15.wl

Save the file. Then close the file. You will be prompted to load the
contents of the file you just edited. Click Yes.

This might help too.

http://www.rttycontesting.com/tutorials/writelog/version-12/#edit

73, Don AA5AU