Re: [WriteLog] Recenty used files list

To: Writelog Group <writelog@contesting.com>, "Wayne, W5XD" <w5xd@writelog.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Recenty used files list
From: Dan Karg <dkarg@ekarg.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2017 19:47:12 -0600
Don,
 I noticed that to the other day, didn't research it until now.

It looks like the edit and export options are getting the recent file list
from
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\W5XD\writelog.ini\Recent File List]
Which perhaps was the recent file list that was imported when we upgraded
from version 11.

Instead of
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\W5XD\writelog_v12\Recent File List]
where a current recent file list is being kept.

Guess that's a bug.

Dan K0TI

Dan K0TI