Re: [WriteLog] Call in Rttyrite

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Call in Rttyrite
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2017 22:27:41 -0500
Great post! I wish that I knew this years ago. I have been ignoring my
highlighted callsign all of this time.

John KK9A - W4AAA

To:     <k5zd@charter.net>
From:   "Ed Muns" <ed@w0yk.com>
Date:   Mon, 13 Feb 2017 00:41:24 -0400

In the WriteLog ini file, set:

[Multipliers]
CALLPREFIX=AK1W

I raised this issue a couple years ago and an enhancement was made so that
when you put the complete call sign in this ini location, it serves both the
purpose of telling WriteLog your country for scoring purposed, but also
removes this call sign from being highlighted in the Rttyrite window.

11.25 February, 2015
 Support SSB sprint
 Turn off RttyRite highlight for both registered CALL and for CALLPREFIX
 Same sound device is allowed to be selected for both Left/Right transmit.
 Fix processing of %Mnn sequence in memory messages for RTTY mode.
 Update MOQP module to latest rules.

Ed W0YK