[WriteLog] Flex WinKey: How to change CW speed?

To: Writelog <Writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Flex WinKey: How to change CW speed?
From: Richard Thorne <rthorne@rthorne.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2017 10:30:53 -0500
I was playing around in NAQP over the weekend testing my new antenna system.

I'm using a Flex 6700 which has a winkeyer. I setup a com port in Smartcat for the winkeyer then used that com port in the setup of Writelog. It sends just fine.

I couldn't figure out how to change the sending speed. Any changes in Writelog (alt F9/F10) or adjustments in SmartSDR had no affect. My key is connected directly to the Flex and that will change speed based on the flex setting. I'm having trouble with Writelog and saved F-Key messages.

What am I missing?

Thanks

Rich - N5ZC