[WriteLog] DockingPanes.reg ??

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] DockingPanes.reg ??
From: Ned Swartz <nosatisfaction@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2017 10:57:52 -0400
{contest name}-DockingPanes.reg files are now showing up in the same directory/folder as my .wl file and any .adi or .log file I create. These files appear to be registry entries describing pane position(s).

This just started which makes me think I've caused it by turning on something. Or maybe I turned off something? Or maybe I need to do a Save Configuration? What did I do to start this? How do do I stop it? I don't need any more files cluttering up my directories.

(I've posted to this reflector maybe a dozen times in 18 years and now twice in a week. I getting too old to keep up with all the Microsoft induced nonsense.)

I'm using WL ver. 12.18F, Win7/64.

Ned K1GU