Re: [WriteLog] beta WriteLog/Flex-6000 series driver

To: Richard Thorne <rthorne@rthorne.net>, 'WriteLog Reflector' <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] beta WriteLog/Flex-6000 series driver
From: Steve AI9T <steve@ai9t.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2017 10:12:07 -0500
Hi Rich

I have a couple questions for you regarding the Flex setup. I started using N1MM a while ago but thought I'd give Writelog another try.

I was running V12 when I quit paying for updates but last week I decided I would renew and Pay up.

I have it setup for SO2R RTTY. Using a 6700. I have it working OK but have a couple issues. Running AFSK how do you increase the audio output? I'm not driving it quite hard enough and without DAX I can't figure out how to raise it.

Secondly, if I try to do TX lockout Last one wins it quits TXing and I have to uncheck the lockout setting to get it to TX again.

Thanks

Steve AI9T

http://www.ai9t.com

AI9T DX Cluster

Version 4 AI9T   Telnet: dxc.ai9t.com port 7300
Version 6 AI9T-2 Telnet: dxc.ai9t.com port 7373 (CW + Skimmer)