[WriteLog] WL IC-7610 help

To: <WriteLog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WL IC-7610 help
From: "Jon Suehiro" <nn5t@attglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2018 21:54:39 -0000
Need expert help before this weekend.

Got the new 7610 last week (F/W 1.03), so no complaint.  But the hardware
control (PTT/CW/FSK) is not as simple as 7800 with DIGI KEYER II.

The latest version of Silicon Labs Bridge (USB Driver 1.20) is installed
successfully.  First tried with 9100 and fine (of course 'IC-9100" is
supported by WL as default, and 9100 is no USB FSK keying).

I got to the point WL 12.23 (Win7Pro 64 bit) connected to 7610 successfully
by selecting 7800 (7610 CIV Address is changed to '6A' as 7800) and Baud
Rate 19200 on WL.

The issue is the "B" part of Silicon Labs Bridge.

WL stays keying down PTT (and sending a carrier on CW/RTTY by mode changing
on 7610).

MMTTY as stand-alone, is decoding fine but TX FSK is not actually shifting.
Well, just after TX and just before stand-by, I hear the slight tone shift.
Therefore shifting something but no RTTY data.  If 'Invert Logic' is
clicked, the shifted tone is sent.

If I use as AFSK, I hear the right modulation - no problem.  In this case,
PTT is working accordingly.

MMSSTV is working fine.  As long as DATA is modulated through USB audio but
not keying.

in 7610, I tried ---

CIV Transceive On / Off

CIV Address '98' did not work, so changed to '6A' as 7800

Modulation Input (DATA OFF/1/2/3 MODE) --- all set to USB

USB SEND/Keying --- USB SEND USB1 (A) RTS, USB Keying (CW) USB1 (A) DTR, USB
Keying (RTTY) USB1 (A) DTR, also tried all other possible combinations

Fldigi and WSJT-X are not working either at this point, but RTTY contest
first.

HNY de Jon NN5T