Re: [WriteLog] WL IC-7610 help

To: Jon Suehiro <nn5t@attglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WL IC-7610 help
From: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2018 18:00:35 -0700
On Wed, Jan 3, 2018 at 11:14 AM, Jon Suehiro NN5T wrote:

> After a few long night, I am ready for this weekend.  Hope some of the
> following info is helpful to someone with similar condition.

Thank for documenting all of this!  I may try this out after the contest.

I like to keep my everyday logger running 24/7, and then start
WriteLog or WSJT-X as needed.  But that requires two COM ports for CAT
(radio frequency) control.  I don't know how to solve that with a
single virtual COM port.

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us