Re: [WriteLog] v12.35c commport question

To: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>, writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] v12.35c commport question
From: "Jim Johnson" <jim@kc4hw.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2019 16:24:04 -0600
Well you are probably right, but it was only after I took it to FSK that I
could assign the comport for the Winkey, otherwise it would say it would open a
dialog box saying "Can't open comm port for Winkey".  Once I went to FSK on the
radio it would let me assign the port in Writelog and then once I closed
Writelog and restarted it, then I could put the radio in CW and all was good.

Anyway, I shut the system down and restarted this morning with another contest
setup and the CW worked with the correct port assignment in Writelog for
Winkey, no problem.

Again Joe, thanks for your help!

Jim/KC4HW