Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog Digest, Vol 202, Issue 4

To: Alan Maenchen <ad6e@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog Digest, Vol 202, Issue 4
From: Jeff Stai <wk6i.jeff@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2019 12:01:05 -0700
I'd like to think if one private party shared the build with another
private party it wouldn't be an issue - or built them a version to suit
them -  but I'd hate to make more trouble for Wayne. I'd think it best
something to do quietly and not publicly. 73 jeff wk6i

Jeff Stai ~ WK6I ~ wk6i.jeff@gmail.com
RTTY op at W7RN