Re: [WriteLog] DigiRite 1.1.32 update. and a new way to distribute it

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] DigiRite 1.1.32 update. and a new way to distribute it
From: "Jim" <ks1j@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2019 10:55:54 -0000
I also got a Code 1 error at the completion of the XDft.sln build. It turns
out that my path for the downloaded (unzipped) XDwsjtFtSdkDir had a space in
the directory name. Once corrected the build was successful.

The process was a tad tedious but the features and functionality of DigiRite
are well worth it.

Many thanks to the Writelog team!

Jim, KS1J