[WriteLog] WriteLog NAQP prefill file

To: <WriteLog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WriteLog NAQP prefill file
From: "Craig K0CF" <k0cf@mchsi.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2020 22:28:36 -0600
I have just generated a WriteLog ADIF prefill file for NAQP and
posted it to my club website, the Eastern Iowa DX Association home page
at < http://www.eidxa.org >. From the home page, click the "DX Resources"
link from the main menu at the top left side of the home page. The
prefill links are at the bottom of the "DX Resources" page. What you
will download is a zip file containing the ADIF prefill file.

This prefill file may be used for the all of the NAQP contests: CW, SSB
and RTTY.

The source file for this was a plain text file from the N1MM+ web site,
which was last updated today.

73,
Craig, K0CF