Yaesu FIF-232C / FT-1000D

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: Yaesu FIF-232C / FT-1000D
From: lewis@phoenix.net (Lewis Stephens)
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 96 00:22:48 -0600
I just bought a Yaesu FIF-232C and want to use it with my FT-1000. I have
plugged it in and I am not getting any response from the rig. The Cat
System Light doesn't come on. Any ideas or suggestions. This isn't life
threatening or anything but it sure is frustrating.

Thanks

Lewis

Lewis P. Stephens Jr.                 KM5BH (Amateur Radio Callsign)
Amber, Inc.                           CLARC (Clear Lake Amateur Radio
Club)
lewis@phoenix.net                     NAMU (NASA Area Macintosh Users)
LewisS3@AOL.com
73404.1403.compuserve.com