[Yaesu] FT-1000MP 160 Mtr Inter-Mod Problems

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] FT-1000MP 160 Mtr Inter-Mod Problems
From: PChristensen@Continental.com (PChristensen@Continental.com)
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 1996 21:35:06 -0500
I wouldn't let this isolated problem get in the way of my purchase.
Even if there is a problem in some units, I have confidence that Yaesu
will solve the problem. Mine isn't symptomatic of the recently quoted
maladies.

In my opinion, the FT-1000MP is still the premier radio in the
top-of-the-line price/performance class.

-Paul, W9AC  (Ex-N9AZ)