[Yaesu] FT-1000D mods (NOT)

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] FT-1000D mods (NOT)
From: N3SL@aol.com (N3SL@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 1996 21:26:19 -0500
Several people asked that I post a summary of info I received concerning
updates to the FT-1000D.  There is no need for a summary, as there evidently
are no updates!  Only one person mentioned PIN diodes, but that was the
extent of it: "they installed PIN diodes to improve the front end."

That's all I received, so just passing that along to the people who asked.
 BTW, the "please let me know what you hear" messages outnumbered the info
messages 9 to 3.  Guess we can all rest easier that we haven't "missed"
anything in the way of upgrades.

Thanks to those who responded.

73,
Steve, N3SL