[Yaesu] THANKS (Was FT-990 Noise "Blanker"?)

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] THANKS (Was FT-990 Noise "Blanker"?)
From: kb0vcc@hotmail.com (KB0VCC )
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 1997 10:46:22 -0800 (PST)
 Hi Everyone,

 I just wanted to thank all of you who took the time
 to respond to my query.  The consensus is that the
 NB in my rig isn't working.  Guess it never did. So
 back to Yaesu it goes.  I have +10 powerline noise
 at my QTH and with the NB on or off, it sounds the
 same.  Doesn't touch it.  I've been using an outboard
 JPS "Noise Canceller" to deal with the problem, but
 if the rig isn't working right, I want it fixed. Too
 bad I didn't ask this question earlier.  My warranty
 ran out last week...

 Tnx agn es 73!
  -Dale

 Dale Anderson,  KB0VCC           Fort Collins, Colorado
 QRP-L #91 / CQC #251                    Grid Sq: DN70LM