[Yaesu] FT-2400H Tuning Switch problem and question.

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] FT-2400H Tuning Switch problem and question.
From: dmueller@cdsnet.net (Dale Mueller)
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 1997 06:18:59 -0700
The tuning switch failed due to lack of a proper bushing on the input shaft
in the original radio.  I purchased a new switch and "modification kit" to
prevent switch failure this time around.  My problem:  The switch still
tends to skip channels although not when just touched as before.  Any
Ideas?

Question 2.   How long will the memory battery be expected to last.  I lost
memory last week but it seems OK now after reprograming.

Tnx

Dale,  W7GQJ