[Yaesu] Yaesu FT-50 PTT problem

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] Yaesu FT-50 PTT problem
From: michael@pixi.com (MichaelM)
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 1997 05:27:14 -1000
Hi,

I have a Yaesu FT-50 and the radio does not seem to want to key up.  I
was trying to brodcast something from my computer and it seemed to be
working I went to get another radio to listen to what I was playing and
when I came back the radio had unkeyed.  Now I cannot get the radio to
key up again.  It seems that the PTT button is totally inactive.  I
cannot use to to do anything (exit menus, start game, etc.).  I am
fearing the worst that I may have to send it in for repair. Any help
would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You,

MichaelM