[Yaesu] FT990 software question

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] FT990 software question
From: AA4NC@aol.com (AA4NC)
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 1997 19:38:52 EST
Thanks to all who replied...

>From my post on a problem with using the FT990 and an AL1200 on CW, I have
gotten several fixes that involve either speeding up the AL1200's relay
response, or slowing down the FT990 using RC circuits.

I was told that the FT1000 has a software control that allows you to slightly
delay the beginning of the CW after the transmit relay has closed. Is this
available on the FT990? I know that there is a transmit inhibit output on the
"band" plug, so perhaps this is a software option??

73,

Will