[Yaesu] re: FT1000D Blower Motor

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] re: FT1000D Blower Motor
From: wa2rsx@worldnet.att.net (Vince )
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 1997 13:39:32 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_01BD15F1.86835EE0

Well, I will have to pay closer attention here and try to determine if I
hear a higher speed of motor operation while I am transmitting BAUDOT RTTY.
 I do a lot of RTTY and I am also known as "long-winded Vince" .

I run the FT1000D at about 90 to 100 watts indicated output on an Drake W4
wattmeter.  Hv good SWR with the antennas that are  in use here.  I would
say that my CQ buffer transmission is no more than 255 characters, and
after about 150 characters I do hear the blower start up, if not already
running.

Thanks for your input... I am new to this reflector, and today is first
time that I have posted to it...
First one came back undeliverable, and still dont know just why that
happened....

Regards from Long Island, NY, USA
Vince
------=_NextPart_000_01BD15F1.86835EE0

color=3D"#000000" face=3D"Arial Narrow">Well, I will have to pay closer =
attention here and try to determine if I hear a higher speed of motor =
operation while I am transmitting BAUDOT RTTY. &nbsp;I do a lot of RTTY =
and I am also known as &quot;long-winded Vince&quot; . &nbsp;<br><br>I =
run the FT1000D at about 90 to 100 watts indicated output on an Drake W4 =
wattmeter. &nbsp;Hv good SWR with the antennas that are &nbsp;in use =
here. &nbsp;I would say that my CQ buffer transmission is no more than =
255 characters, and after about 150 characters I do hear the blower =
start up, if not already running. <br><br>Thanks for your input... I am =
new to this reflector, and today is first time that I have posted to =
it... &nbsp;<br>First one came back undeliverable, and still dont know =
just why that happened....<br><br>Regards from Long Island, NY, =
USA<br>Vince</p>
------=_NextPart_000_01BD15F1.86835EE0--