[Yaesu] Kenpro KR-600RC rotator - now Yaesu GR600?

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] Kenpro KR-600RC rotator - now Yaesu GR600?
From: k8js@juno.com (John P Skubick)
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 1998 21:14:38 -0500
You did not mention the age of this rotator, but I would
suspect the direction indicator pot needs cleaned.
I had a similar experiance with an aging, heavy duty-type,
TV rotator that I use for stacked VHF & UHF beams.
The fix was cleaning that pot inside the rotator housing with electical
contact cleaner.

73.  --John, K8JS