[Yaesu] Yaesu FT-50 DCS problem

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] Yaesu FT-50 DCS problem
From: peca@galeb.etf.bg.ac.yu (Zoran Kostic)
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 1998 18:24:36 +0100 (MET)
Could it be that you are listening to DCS on a repeater?
One of my local repeaters does NOT allow ctcss tones to go through, as
they fall outside of the 'usefull' AF range, that is, below 300Hz.
As we all know, and as a reminder, a DCS is a specific combination of 3
ctcss tones. The highest single ctcss is about 250Hz.

good luck,
Zoran, yt1zkb