[Yaesu] Solution to FT-757 drift.

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] Solution to FT-757 drift.
From: thommo@caribsurf.com (Stephen Thompson)
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 1998 20:30:07 -0300
Fellow Yaesu users some weeks ago I posted a message
regarding FT-757 drift. Here is the solution :

According to Albert Calupcupan W6ACC,Technical Support, Amateur Product
Division
and other  Amateur Operators I have spoken to; it seems to be a problem on
the " reference
frequency circuits, crystal may not be osillating the correct frequency."

"It is highly recommend that you change the crystal and the trimming capacitor".

This procedure is done by Yaesu  USA, 17210 Edwards Road, Cerritos, CA 90703.
Fax 562-404-4828

Thanks to All for your help on this matter.

73

Stephen Thompson, 8P6CV