[Yaesu] FIF-232C CAT Interface

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] FIF-232C CAT Interface
From: lmenzel@millcomm.com (Larry Menzel)
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 1999 22:37:36 -0600
I think you'll find that the FIF 232C is highly overpriced.  Try
the simple and elegent cable made by W1GEE..
        PHILIP A WHITEHOUSE
        59 MAIN RD S, PO BOX 527
        HAMPDEN ME 04444-0527 USA
        w1gee@yahoo.com

Usual disclaimers...no business interest, just a satisfied customer.
Not only is the stuff he makes affordable, he includes software and
full instructions...etc. along with his guarantee.

I recollect that when I got mine, he sent it to me even before I
could pay for it...I sent him a check after it came.  Working perfectly
to this day.

GL, 73

Larry Menzel, N0XB
Northield, MN