[Yaesu] FT-1000

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] FT-1000
From: wa3gin@erols.com (Dave Jordan)
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 10:56:46 -0400
OK, I have no idea if this mod is blessed by Yaesu...but I have received
enough requests that I'll go ahead and post it for those that are
interested.
I've followed W8JI tech chats on towertalk and have a very high regard
for
his technical expertise.  I wouldn't hesitate a second to install one of
his
recommended mods.

HAVE FUN,
dave