[Yaesu] Re: FT-1000 Shop Manual

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] Re: FT-1000 Shop Manual
From: wa3gin@erols.com (Dave Jordan)
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 10:01:04 -0400
IMD problems in the FT-1000 can be improved by ensuring the noise blanker
circuit is completely turned off.  TO do this you need to add a few diodes
to the circuit...takes about 5 minutes and makes a difference you can hear.
If
folks aren't aware of this mod let me know and I'll post the instructions.

HAVE FUN,
dave

======