[Yaesu] computer control din plug wireing guide

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] computer control din plug wireing guide
From: henry@pacinfo.com (henry gillow-wiles)
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 21:09:47 -0700
I have a ft-1000d and want to control it with my computer using DX4WIN.
How do I make a connector with a db-9 or db-25 on one end and the din
plug on the other? I can do the work, but I have no experience with this
kind of computer control. I'd like a bit of theory too, if I could get
it, so I can understand what is going on.

Thanks a bunch and see you in the pile-ups.

Henry  KB7RTA
henry@pacinfo.com