[Yaesu] Anyone with FT-100 impressions?

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] Anyone with FT-100 impressions?
From: hfshack@hotmail.com (Geos Major)
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 14:00:31 EDT
Hi Dave,

My statement applies to the topic of the Post only, i.e. FT-100 and the ICOM
706MKIIG. (No other rigs were mentioned in the original post)The 'consensus'
reference is for only those ECars Ops who have run _both_ the FT-100 and the
ICOM 706MKIIG and have made comments re: <sub>. I have 12 ops listed meeting
this criteria (since Oct '98). I hope this clarifies my meaning and sources
of information for any who got confused. The other manufacturers and models
were ignored intentionally as that information I consider 'off topic'.

I kept careful notes because, as you know Dave, I too was  considering the
purchase of the Yaesu FT-100. In light of the above, I didn't.

73

-Barnett, W1XL

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
>Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 12:30:30 -0400
>
>Barnett TSK TSK,
>
>Actually, that statement about consensus on ECARS is not accurate as I've
>been
>keeping track of
>my mobile station check-ins  since the beginning of the year. Tell me GL
>where
>did you get that information...was it a mis-statement or just your
>personnal
>opinion?  Just kidding...

Snipped: Tally of all rigs for all time.