[Yaesu] FT-530 frequency range expansion

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] FT-530 frequency range expansion
From: John_Nelson@compuserve.com (John Nelson)
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 16:58:26 -0500
I foolishly let the battery in my elderly FT-530 run very low, so the rig
totally lost its marbles. Having re-programmed all the memories, I suddenly
realised that I'd forgotten an important keystroke sequence. As supplied,
the European-spec FT-530 covered 144-146 and 430-440 only. However, you
could easily expand this range -- provided, that is, you could remember the
magic key sequence. Could someone please remind me what it was?

Many thanks in advance.

John Nelson
GW4FRX

--