[Yaesu] FT1000MP Mark-V

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] FT1000MP Mark-V
From: vk6apk@eon.net.au (Alek Petkovic)
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 04:46:02 +0800
Bob, This concurs with what Yaesu are doing with the FT-100. Both my
friend's and my radios were putting out 70 - 80 Watts from the factory.
When we both sent our radios back for some modifications to be done on
them, we asked that the service department tune up the radios properly.

They came back putting out 105 to 110 Watts on all bands and the receivers
seem to be better as well.

I think that maybe they don't spend enough time on line up procedures at
the factory when the radios are produced.

73 de Alek
VK6APK

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/FAQ/yaesu