[Yaesu] My FT-990 Problem

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] My FT-990 Problem
From: WmLB@prefer.net (Bill Brannick)
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 19:08:45 -0800
Suddenly .. no significant transmitter output. Shows maybe 5 to 10 watts
out on CW (MOX) irregardless of the positioning of the RF power control.

Was transmitting PSK31 at abt 35 watts when it quit.

Any ideas??   Is there any internal fuses aside form the line fuse..??

RX works fine.

Also tried hooking directly to dummy load..

I have tried resetting the microprocessor and did the full blown reset with
the battery switch off.. for 5 minutes. No change!

Bill, W6WLB

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/FAQ/yaesu