[Yaesu] FT-1000D (CAT programs)

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] FT-1000D (CAT programs)
From: k3ky@erols.com (k3ky@erols.com)
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 12:13:04 -0400
WA3GIN wrote:

Greetings,

Can someone tell me where I can locate a copy of the CAT software
necessary to operate  the FT1000D or FT900 from my PC?

thanks,
dave
wa3gin

There are a number of good logging programs that will run the
FT-1000D using the CAT interface. I like and use "Logger"
myself. It is free. My take on it- excellent software and does
pretty much everything the others do (the 'pay-for' utilities do
have a few extra features that are pretty slick). One download
site is listed below. 73, David K3KY
P.S. Logger includes a Telnet client like all the others- so you
can get internet DX spots and check your log and automatically
tune the radio to the freq of needed DX.

http://www.ve9dx.com/logger.html

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/FAQ/yaesu