[Yaesu] Yaesu FT50R Question...

To: <yaesu@contesting.com>
Subject: [Yaesu] Yaesu FT50R Question...
From: K5XS@aol.com (K5XS@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 10:55:19 -0400
That behavior is consistent with a dead battery.  The charger does not provide
enough current to transmit (I suppose it might if you configure the low power
setting for its lowest value).

A new battery should fix the problem.  You might also consider getting the
alkaline battery shell and using it.

73,
Bernie Skoch
K5XS